Features & Benefits:
- Designed in accordance with Euro-code norms, taking structural, wind, snow loads and terrain into consideration
- Manufactured with EB Equipment’s unique blend of polyester glass reinforced plastic
- Corrosion-resistant and UV stabilised for long life
- Top access hatch incorporating ventilation fitted as standard
- Smooth interior with a 60° cone angle allowing the consistent flow of contents
- Superior thermal insulation values when compared to steel silos
- Supporting steelwork is fully welded from a structural hollow section and hot-dip galvanised
- Fill pipe includes long radius bends to allow smooth filing with minimum product damage
Terms & conditions apply. Price excludes VAT. UK mainland only. Excludes Highlands.
The material should be concrete with a minimum compressive strength of 35N/mm².
The concrete shall be re-enforced with an A393 mesh, placed 50mm max from the bottom of the concrete.
The upper 200mm MUST NOT incorporate any re-enforcing mesh.
1. It is the clients responsibility to construct a concrete base which must be fully cured prior to delivery.
2. EB Silos are delivered and installed by vehicles equipped with hydraulic tipping gears which erect the silo onto the concrete base.
3. Once the silo is erected, the driver will drill the concrete base and bolt the silo into position using through bolt/anchor.
Check for overhead cables, ensure adequate clearance to enable silo erection.