Are you searching for a high-quality, low-maintenance liquid fertilizer tank? Find an easy to handle yet strong liquid fertilizer tank at EB Equipment.
Long-lasting and cost-effective, our liquid fertilizer tanks can be manufactured in several sizes and in a variety of colours.
Continued research and investment has resulted in one of the most advanced liquid fertiliser tank production facilities in Europe, manufacturing the largest variation of vessels with capacities up to 100’000.
Our standard range of Liquid Fertilizer Tanks have an option of two diameters: Ø 2.85m or Ø 3.35m and offer capacities of up to 100,000 litres.
Bespoke sizes are also available to suit individual needs and applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed in accordance with Euro-code norms, taking structural, wind, snow loads and terrain into consideration
- Manufactured with EB Equipment’s unique blend of polyester glass reinforced plastic, isophthalic or vinyl ester, depending on the product which will be stored
- Corrosion resistant and UV stabilised for long life
- Top access hatch incorporating ventilation fitted as standard
- 3” flanged inlet/ outlet fitted as standard.
- Smooth interior to allow consistent flow of content
- Single piece construction eliminates seams, joints and bolted sections
- Superior thermal insulation values when compared to steel tanks
Our Liquid Fertilizer Tanks have optional extras available, including:
- Wide range of flanges/ fittings to suit specification available
- Stainless steel valve
- Visual measure incremental scale
- Various tank monitoring/telemetry options available
- Dual wall construction with leak detection