Dish Bottom Tank
EB Equipment Dish Bottom tanks are designed to discharge liquids from a central point above the ground level. This can be tailored to suit the customers individual needs, for example into a pump set to convey water, oils and heavy liquids
The range typically runs from 10 – 100m³, standard design criteria takes into consideration heavy liquids up to 1350kg/m³ such as high viscosity fluids. Bespoke sizes are also available to suit individual needs.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed in accordance with Euro-code norms, taking structural, wind, snow loads and terrain into consideration
- Manufactured with EB Equipment’s unique blend of polyester glass reinforced plastic, isophthalic or vinyl ester, depending on the product which will be stored
- Corrosion resistant and UV stabilised for long life
- Top access hatch incorporating ventilation fitted as standard
- 3” flanged inlet/ outlet fitted as standard
- Smooth interior allowing consistent flow of content
- Single piece construction eliminates seams, joints and bolted sections
- Superior thermal insulation values when compared to steel tanks
- Supporting steel work is fully welded and hot dip galvanised
Optional extras available including:
- Additional flanges
- Inspection hatch
- Food grade
- WRAS grade
Optional colours available in ANY RAL/BS colour, see examples below:
How can we help?
Please contact us to discuss your next project requirements.
Related search terms: vertical tank, liquid storage, liquid tank, bulk liquid tank, bulk liquid storage, bulk storage tank, fertiliser tank, fertiliser storage tank, co-product tank, molasses tank, agriculture tanks, agricultural storage tanks, agricultural tanks, agricultural water tank, bulk oil storage, bulk storage tanks, chemical storage tanks, fiberglass tank, grp tank, liquid storage tank, stainless steel tank, water tanks, water tanks uk