Side Discharge Silo
All the advantages of Centre Discharge silos, with the added benefit of a manual discharge at the side of the structure, allowing you to discharge into loader buckets, bags, hoppers or through building walls.
The design of the side discharge configuration is to promote optimum flow at an even discharge rate without separation.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed in accordance with Euro-code norms, taking structural, wind, snow loads and terrain into consideration
- Manufactured with EB Equipment’s unique blend of polyester glass reinforced plastic
- Corrosion resistant and UV stabilised for long life
- Top access hatch incorporating ventilation fitted as standard
- Smooth interior with a 60° cone angle allowing consistent flow of content
- Single piece cone and body construction eliminates seams, joints and bolted sections
- Superior thermal insulation values when compared to steel silos
- Supporting steel work is fully welded from structural hollow section and hot dip galvanised
- Fill pipe includes long radius bends to allow smooth filing with minimum product damage
- Ventilation pipe maintains internal ambient temperature
- Outlet height: 1m at 1m distance from front leg assemblies
- Ø 250mm outlet includes gate valve, extension chute and wind sock
How can we help?
Please contact us to discuss your next project requirements.
Related search terms: bin, feed bin, bulk bin, bulk feed bin, hopper, storage hopper, feed hopper, bulk storage hopper, feed silo, fibreglass silo, fibreglass feed bin, fibreglass hopper, GRP silo, GRP bin, agriculture silo, agriculture feed bin, agriculture grain bin, agriculture hopper, meal silo, pellet silo, granule silo, industrial storage, industrial bulk storage, storage vessel, bulk storage vessel, industrial silos, bulk handling, chemical bulk storage, chemical silo, industrial silo, steel silo, food storage silo, food grade silo, food grade bulk handling, heavy duty bulk storage