THE MARKET LEADER IN BULK STORAGE AND CONVEYING SYSTEMS
Centreless Auger System
EB Equipment Centreless Conveyors for the Renewable Energy sector operate with maximum speed and efficiency whilst maintaining segregation and breakdown.
Manufactured from polypropylene which is moulded or extruded on-site, guaranteeing durability and efficiency and resulting in performance and hygiene standards demanded by today’s modern feeding practices.
Advantages over alternative systems:
- Proven design.
- Easy installation.
- Higher throughput over a greater distance.
- More efficient use of power.
- The ability to convey around both left or right-hand bends.
- Superior longevity of the outer case and elbows.
- Typically runs much quieter/ lower Db.
The intake assembly incorporates numerous advantages:
- An expansion chamber to aid product flow/ reduce bridging of difficult to flow product.
- The intake boots feature an inspection hatch to allow full inspection.
- Unique design to allow the common components to be installed in either a horizontal or incline position.
- Low maintenance.