*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
LOCATION: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
JOB TITLE: Office Coordinator
SALARY & BENEFITS: Dependent on skills and experience
WORKING HOURS: Full Time – Monday to Friday 8:00 – 5pm
THE COMPANY: EB Equipment, a family run business, which has been established for over 60 years, specialise in the manufacture of silos, tanks and conveying systems. Supplying products to the agricultural, industrial and renewable energy industries. Our advanced manufacturing facility gives us the ability to produce the majority of our products onsite.
Our automotive division, EB Motorsport, has been established for over 10 years, specialising in parts, components and bodywork for classic and competition cars.
A new fantastic opportunity has now arisen for a driven and experienced Office Coordinator to join the team.
THE ROLE: You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
You will be an organised and competent professional with fantastic communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
Your responsibilities in this challenging and diverse role will include:
- Manage incoming calls and correspondence
- Maintain files and filing systems
- Sales support
- Processing sales and purchase orders using Sage 1000
- Customer services
- General administrative duties as required
- Manage stationery and office supplies
- Managing incoming & outgoing mail
- Hotel bookings
- Diary management
- Adhere to and update company policies following ISO 9001/14001 standards (prior experience would be beneficial, but full training can be provided)
- Adhere to and update H&S policies (prior experience would be beneficial, but full training can be provided)
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for the Office Coordinator role must have a real passion/drive to succeed with any task they were to undertake. Our ideal candidate would be positive, proactive and have a desire to work to the highest standards.
Key Experience/ Characteristics preferred for the Office Support/Sales Support Assistant role:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience in Sage 1000 (formerly Sage Line 500)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications, particularly:
- Experience with ISO 9001/14001 (or be willing to undergo training)
- Experience with H&S and Quality Assurance (or be willing to undergo training)