THE MARKET LEADER IN BULK STORAGE AND CONVEYING SYSTEMS
EB Equipment transit tanks are designed for the storage and transportation of a variety of fluids and liquids up to a maximum of 1350kg/m³. Standard sizes range from 5 – 15m³ with bespoke sizes also available on request.
The true elliptical profile of the tanks has been designed to provide the greatest capacity with lowest centre of gravity, considering the transit or towing vehicles body size.
Transit tanks include a true fixed “baffle” to reduce sloshing and increase stability during transport, whilst also allowing full discharge of liquids (including high viscosity liquids) and access for cleaning and inspection.
The unique supporting cradle/chassis has many benefits:
- Easy mobility with fork tignes
- Can be slung from overhead from the dedicated lifting points
- Numerous points for lashing/securing onto the transport vehicle/trailer
- Designed to conveniently mount on flat surfaces without additional support
- Alleviates potential point loading via surface irregularities
- Hot-dip galvanized to prevent rust
- Elastic connection between truck chassis and sub-frame provide a torsion-absorbing function
- Equal load distribution
The foot print has been designed to allow for deviation in the vehicle decking, eliminating transferred localised stress, in particular on uneven road surfaces or difficult terrain e.g. farm tracks.
EB Equipment transit tanks can be used for a wide range of liquid transportation, including, but not limited to:
- bowsers for liquid fertiliser
- water tanks for sprayers
- livestock drinking water
- liquid feeds
- drinking water (WRAS)
- food grade
- aggressive chemicals
Standard features include:
- Heavy-duty 100% rust proof
- Manufactured with EB Equipment’s unique blend of polyester glass reinforced plastic
- Fixed internal baffles (8cum and above)
- 3” PN16 flange inlet/outlet
- Oval inspection hatch
- 100mm roof mounted vent c/w internal matrix
- Galvanised cradle with FLT lifting points, lifting lugs and numerous securing points
Optional extras include:
- Custom sizes
- Custom fabricated mounting frames / cradles
- Additional flanges, valve sets, pipework
Optional colours available in ANY RAL/BS colour, see examples below:
How can we help?
Please contact us to discuss your next project requirements.
Related search terms: vertical tank, liquid storage, liquid tank, bulk liquid tank, bulk liquid storage, bulk storage tank, co-product tank, bulk oil storage, bulk storage tanks, chemical storage tanks, fiberglass tank, grp tank, liquid storage tank, stainless steel tank, water tanks, water tanks uk, transport tanks, anti slosh transport tanks, transport tank with baffles