THE MARKET LEADER IN BULK STORAGE AND CONVEYING SYSTEMS
Flat Bottom Tank
EB Equipment Flat Bottom tanks are designed to store a range of liquids including water, oils and heavy fluids.
With capacities up to 100m³ as standard, across two diameters of Ø 2.85m or Ø 3.35m internal.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed in accordance with Euro-code norms, taking structural, wind, snow loads and terrain into consideration
- Manufactured with EB Equipment’s unique blend of polyester, alternatively isophthalic or vinyl ester, depending on the product which will be stored
- Corrosion resistant and UV stabilised for long life
- Single piece construction eliminates seams, joints and bolted sections
- Superior thermal insulation values when compared to steel tanks
- Wide range of flanges/ fittings to suit specification available
- Various tank monitoring/ telemetry options available
- Ladders and platforms to BS4211 available
- Dual wall construction with leak detection
Optional colours available in ANY RAL/BS colour, see examples below:
How can we help?
Please contact us to discuss your next project requirements.
Related search terms: industrial liquid storage, industrial bulk liquid storage, liquid storage vessel, bulk liquid storage vessel, syrup storage tank, syrup tank, vertical tank, liquid tank, bulk liquid tank, bulk liquid storage, bulk storage tank, co-product tank, molasses tank, water tank, bulk oil storage, bulk storage tanks, chemical storage tanks, fiberglass tank, grp tank, liquid storage tank, stainless steel tank, water tanks, water tanks uk