THE MARKET LEADER IN BULK STORAGE AND CONVEYING SYSTEMS
Dish Bottom Tank
EB Equipment Dish Bottom tanks are designed to discharge liquids from a central point above the ground level. This can be tailored to suit the customers individual needs, for example into a pump set to convey water, oils and heavy liquids
The range typically runs from 10 – 100m³, standard design criteria takes into consideration heavy liquids up to 1350kg/m³ such as molasses. Bespoke sizes are also available to suit individual needs.
- Designed in accordance with Euro-code norms, taking structural, wind, snow loads and terrain into consideration
- Manufactured with EB Equipment’s unique blend of polyester, alternatively isophthalic or vinyl ester, depending on the product which will be stored
- Corrosion resistant and UV stabilised for long life
- Single piece construction eliminates seams, joints and bolted sections
- Superior thermal insulation values when compared to steel tanks
- Top access hatch fitted as standard
- 3” flanged inlet/ outlet fitted as standard
- Optional extras including:
- Inspection hatch
- Valve options
- Visual measure incremental scale
- Food grade
- WRAS grade
Optional colours available in ANY RAL/BS colour, see examples below:
How can we help?
Please contact us to discuss your next project requirements.
Related search terms: industrial liquid storage, industrial bulk liquid storage, liquid storage vessel, bulk liquid storage vessel, syrup storage tank, syrup tank, vertical tank, liquid tank, bulk liquid tank, bulk liquid storage, bulk storage tank, co-product tank, molasses tank, water tank, bulk oil storage, bulk storage tanks, chemical storage tanks, fiberglass tank, grp tank, liquid storage tank, stainless steel tank, water tanks, water tanks uk