THE MARKET LEADER IN BULK STORAGE AND CONVEYING SYSTEMS
EB Equipmnent heavy duty silos are typically designed for free-flowing material with a bulk density up to 1500kg/m³, heavier density products can be stored depending on silo configuration.
Designed for use with various automated conveying systems including centreless screw, shafted screw and vacuum. Capacities up to 100m³ are available as standard, with the option of bespoke solutions to suit individual specifications.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed in accordance with Euro-code norms, taking structural, wind, snow loads and terrain into consideration
- Manufactured with EB’s unique blend of polyester glass reinforced plastic, alternative Isophthalic or vinylesters depending on the application
- Corrosion resistant and UV stabilised for long life
- Smooth interior with a 60° cone angle to allow consistent flow of the content
- Single piece cone and body construction eliminates seams, joints and bolted sections
- Superior thermal insulation values when compared to steel silos
- Supporting steel work is fully welded from structural hollow section and hot dip galvanised or full composite skirt enclosure
- Pneumatic fill pipes are available in both galvanised dipped steel or stainless steel with long radius bends to minimise product damage
- Option to fit the silo with custom inlets for loading via mechanical conveyors
Other options are available including:
- Silo Safety Systems inc reverse jet filtration
- Loadcell packages with telemetry systems
- Access Ladders and platforms to BS4211
- Food Grade construction
- Atex compliant c/w explosion panels
Optional colours available in ANY RAL/BS colour, see examples below:
How can we help?
Please contact us to discuss your next project requirements.
Related search terms: industrial storage, industrial bulk storage, storage vessel, bulk storage vessel, industrial silos, bulk handling, chemical bulk storage, chemical silo, fibreglass silos, industrial silo, steel silo, heavy duty bulk storage