THE MARKET LEADER IN BULK STORAGE AND CONVEYING SYSTEMS
EB Equipment food grade silos are typically designed for free-flowing material with a bulk density up to 1350kg/m³, designed for use with various automated conveying systems including centreless screw, shafted screw and vacuum. Capacities up to 100m³ are available as standard, silos can be fully tailored to suit individual specifications.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed in accordance with Euro-code norms, taking structural, wind, snow loads and terrain into consideration
- Manufactured with EB’s unique blend of polyester glass reinforced plastic, alternative Isophthalic or vinylesters depending on the application
- Corrosion resistant and UV stabilised for long life
- Smooth interior with a 60° cone angle to allow consistent flow of the content
- Single piece cone and body construction eliminates seams, joints and bolted sections
- Superior thermal insulation values when compared to steel silos
- Supporting steel work is fully welded from structural hollow section and hot dip galvanised or full composite skirt enclosure
- Pneumatic fill pipes are available in both galvanised dipped steel or stainless steel with long radius bends to minimise product damage
- Option to fit the silo with custom inlets for loading via mechanical conveyors
Other options are available including:
- Silo Safety Systems inc reverse jet filtration
- Loadcell packages with telemetry systems
- Access Ladders and platforms to BS4211
- Atex compliant c/w explosion panels
Optional colours available in ANY RAL/BS colour, see examples below:
How can we help?
Please contact us to discuss your next project requirements.
Related search terms: industrial storage, industrial bulk storage, storage vessel, bulk storage vessel, industrial silos, bulk handling, chemical bulk storage, chemical silo, fibreglass silos, industrial silo, steel silo, food storage silo, food grade silo, food grade bulk handling