THE MARKET LEADER IN BULK STORAGE AND CONVEYING SYSTEMS
Shafted Screw Conveyor
EB Equipment Industrial Shafted Screw Conveyors are designed to give higher outputs, which enable delivery of product to a mixer wagon in minimal time.
The outer casing is a fully welded flanged construction. The auger flight (where possible) is a one piece rolled section welded to a tubular cone. Shorter conveyors are supported with top and bottom bearings. Longer configurations and intermediate hanger bearings complete with access panels for inspection and maintenance. Choice of finishes including galvanised dip, 2pac or powder coat.
- Fully assembled when delivered
- 80 tonne an hour output
- Manual and remote-control operation
- Fully welded hot dip galvanised structure
- High level discharge to suit a full range of mixer wagons
- Ground mounted gear box and drive unit for easy maintenance