THE MARKET LEADER IN BULK STORAGE AND CONVEYING SYSTEMS
Flat Bottom Tank
EB Equipment Flat Bottom tanks are designed for the storage of low viscosity liquids such as, water, liquid fertilizer, oils and other chemicals.
The standard range offers a capacity of 20 – 100m³ with an option of two diameters. Bespoke sizes are also available to suit individual needs.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed in accordance with Euro-code norms, taking structural, wind, snow loads and terrain into consideration
- Manufactured with EB Equipment’s unique blend of polyester glass reinforced plastic
- Corrosion resistant and UV stabilised for long life
- Top access hatch incorporating ventilation fitted as standard
- 3” flanged inlet/ outlet fitted as standard.
- Smooth interior to allow consistent flow of content
- Single piece construction eliminates seams, joints and bolted sections
- Superior thermal insulation values when compared to steel tanks
- Optional extras available including:
- Additional flanges
- Stainless steel valve
- Visual measure incremental scale
- Food grade
Optional colours available in ANY RAL/BS colour, see examples below:
How can we help?
Please contact us to discuss your next project requirements.
Related search terms: vertical tank, liquid storage, liquid tank, bulk liquid tank, bulk liquid storage, bulk storage tank, fertiliser tank, fertiliser storage tank, co-product tank, molasses tank, agriculture tanks, agricultural storage tanks, agricultural tanks, agricultural water tank, bulk oil storage, bulk storage tanks, chemical storage tanks, fiberglass tank, grp tank, liquid storage tank, stainless steel tank, water tanks, water tanks uk